We held Ant's 4th Birthday Party yesterday afternoon:) It was a casual get-together for family and friends and I think he had a lot of fun! I was so glad to finally give him a proper celebration as last year we had just moved and had a small but fun family party. I remember Anthony expecting more, asking if he was getting a bowling party (as his Chi-Chi had gotten for her last birthday) and it broke my heart because, as you all know, I like
to go all out. He picked a spiderman theme and so we played pin-the-tail spiderman style, chase Daddy the bad guy with silly string, and a spider-walk race. We also got a pinata for the first time, which was a big hit, and we did potato-sack and three-legged races. We also had some yummy treats such as Peter Parker Party Mix (chex muddy buddies), green goblin punch (7-up and green sherbet), Doc Oc dogs, Mary Jane Macaroni salad, and cupcakes. Anthony kept telling everyone he's 5! I think he got a little confused because we had a mini family celebration for him and so in his literal mind he thought, "every party I have I am a year older." Too funny :) Well, thanks everyone who came to celebrate our little guy's big day! I can't believe he's 4. Makes me all sentimental...

No comments:
Post a Comment