When Anthony started kindergarten, I began writing him little notes on his glow station at bedtime. At first it was very simple, sometimes just a little review list of pocket words. But now, I usually write a paragraph, and he knows most of the words and can read it by himself. It's become a fixture in our bedtime routine. He's starting to write the notes too. I just love the idea of him reading his special message over and over again as he falls asleep...
Friday, February 18, 2011
Love notes
When Anthony started kindergarten, I began writing him little notes on his glow station at bedtime. At first it was very simple, sometimes just a little review list of pocket words. But now, I usually write a paragraph, and he knows most of the words and can read it by himself. It's become a fixture in our bedtime routine. He's starting to write the notes too. I just love the idea of him reading his special message over and over again as he falls asleep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment