Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day 2010





It's hard to believe that we hadn't been to the lake since Labor Day but we've had sports or something else nearly every weekend and we just haven't had a chance to get away. It felt so good to get down there! We had beautiful weather and I'm surprised the kids didn't grow fins because they were in the water the WHOLE time. Because of the holiday weekend there was tons of lake traffic that made the water rough so we didn't get much skiing in. Natalie worked on cannonballs and Anthony worked on swimming by himself. Riley did some swimming as well! I think he's still pretty uncertain about it- as a labrador it feels natural but I don't think he likes the feeling of being wet. It went by fast but it was a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment