My poor bloggity blog. I have really neglected it. Oh well, I may have forgotten to feed this blog but I remember to feed my children. Priorities! Part of the reason January has come and gone with this one post is that things have been pretty uneventful and I figured people don't want to read about mundane everyday happenings.
See, look: I can summarize January in a sentence: Baby holding, play dates, best Ravens game in years, catching up with cousins at the White Christmas and at Nana Tucci's 90th birthday celebration, visiting the Wallaces in Delaware, taking on new house projects, more football, doctors appointments galore, and putting the trampoline up.
We got a few "mild" days last week so Rog and I headed out to assemble the trampoline that we got the kids for Christmas. It's 15' across and takes up half the yard but it's a huge hit! Good workout for the adults too :)
The kids are doing well in school- Natalie did very well on her math midterm (benchmark test) and she was in the second grade relay last week for the school wide pep rally. Anthony has been a little tired of school lately but he is still doing fine once he gets there! We have a daily conversation that goes something like: Anthony-"I don't wanna go to school today!" Me-"Sorry, buddy, but you have to. Mommy will go to jail if you don't go. Do you want Mommy to go to jail?" Anthony-"Yes." Silly boy. But seriously, we are really happy with our conference and with his little report card. I know I won't go to jail if he doesn't go to Pre-k, just practicing for real school!
Natalie also played her first season of indoor soccer. It is so fast-paced! She did awesome and slept really well on game nights. We just registered Ant for T-ball, but it doesn't start until after April 1st. Oh, and if you happen to ask Ant about it, call it baseball PLEASE! He does not understand what this T-ball is, and he gets pretty bent out of shape about it. OK, Ant, you're playing baseball!
So that's January in a nutshell. 'Nuff said!

No comments:
Post a Comment